Friday, November 7, 2008

Lucky Magazine December 2008

Ok, go out and pick up a copy (or several) of the December 2008 issue of Lucky Magazine (the one with Keri Russel on the Cover shot by Stewart Shining)
Yes, the one shown above...

Next, turn to page 192 to the 'techniques' section and see me share new ways of using makeup brushes. It's on the newstand now and although I normally shy away from cameras of any and all sorts (live and still), I allowed America a not so sneak peek into my bag of tricks and shared some of my intellectual property....Cat Marnell, a fellow beauty junkie and my model for the story is truly one of the coolest beauty editors around. David Land shot the story....We had a cool, fun day filled with laughs and makeup...Is there a better way to pass an afternoon????


P.S: On a completely unrelated note, this shoot was responsible for fostering my current obsession with American Apparel t-shirts....

No comments:

Post a Comment