Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tilling Weeds in the Beauty Beauty Garden

I know, I know...It's been a while. I think the last hiatus I took from blogging was the Presidential Inauguration. Here's a photo montage to explain my absence this time. I've been nonstop shooting for the past 16 days straight and survived on about 4 hours of sleep a night...I think it goes without saying that this work schedule did not permit me to tend to this blog the way I normally do...Sorry about the weeds that temporarily grew in the Beauty Beauty Garden...I hope it doesn't happen again, but sadly it may; Fashion Week is literally right around the corner...


My home for the past 2 weeks...


A partial view of the 'snow set' from a Holiday Job 


BBQ catering (yes, they flew it in) and although I don't eat meat, I did think the gesture was impressive...


A rare view inside of one of my bigger makeup kits...


Busy busy busy, always something going on at Pier 59


Part of wardrobe for yet another shoot...



Belinda on yet another unrelated shoot...


Fabulous footwear outtakes...


Personal goodies inside the stylists jewelry kit...


Part of a set near completion...


"Dreamland" on some downtime...(for the model, not for me...)




No comments:

Post a Comment