Sunday, October 30, 2011

Saila age 33


Hai everyone.... I am a fan of this site. I like to share a real sexperiance of myself with u....the names i use r not real I am Saila age 33 married wit 2 kids. 

I am a housewife and my husband is a manager in a reputed bank. I am not a bad girl and i was from a very orthodox family. But i lost my sense just once in the lifetime so far .... 
I am a tall women with enough flesh in all parts of my body... I have 34-30 structure ... Everyone likes my boobs and perfectly matching back.....my husband tells me always that u r look alike of actress tabu.... 
I never had any bad habits in my life except reading sex stories.i never miss a short stories in weekly magazine which is little erotic. Also i had a healthy sex wit my partner . Little boring right. Here we go. Flash back to be narrated as these things happened b4 my marrige..... 
I have elder sister and her son is the hero of our story. He is a very smart boy he is 5 yrs younger to me. 
He calls me chachi.very cute and chabby boy. He is really smart in his jokes , sports and he is always first in his class. He is the pet to everyone at that point of time . 
He sleeps wit me while my sis in our home .one night i got disturbed (sexually aroused) with the story i read that day. the boy was in deep sleep in my bed. I hugged him kissed him .i kept his hand in my pusssy... It given me orgasm may be my first one in life .... the boy never knew this. I am very much comfortable with him as i know that he never aware of my naughty doings.... 
As years passed and then i got married life is beautiful for me after marrige.on a holiday my husband, 2 kids and myself went for my sister home.der i seen my sister son (lets name him ravi) To my surprise he is tall and lean and same smart looks.i hugged and kissed him(with zero naughty thoughts)... 
                                     My husband went to his village to meet his grandparents and on the way back he will come and join us. My sister and my jijagi went to a wedding ceremony they r abt come back next day.they requsested me to take care of ravi . Ravi came from the near by ground with lot of sweat and dirt. I scolded him for not being in home for long time. I order him to take bath. After some time we all r watching tv. Then as my kids r sleepy i went to room and made them sleep . Myself and kids were sleeping down , i asked ravi to sleep in the bed . As there is only one bed room and one bed. I shouted at ravi come to sleep its too late. Then fall in sleep... In the darkness and amidst of my sleeep i found a hand running on my stomach . I made sure its ravi ... 
I didnt react ...the boy is not having guts to do further and also not having heart to leave. I like it ..teasing boy who is now become more bold and handsome....i used him for my lust...
 After a while his hand moving over my boobs , his fingers are exactly playing at my cleavage...its like teasing game for me ... Soon his hand moved inside my sarie from my stomach.... 
His fingers touching my navel ... I was in shock and relevied a bit as he stoped at my navel...then his hands tried to enter my jacket and bra . I didnt give any sign to him and I am acting as if I am sleeping....
to my shock he is sueezing my boobs very politely .... I started enjoying ... Teasing game enriched my hormones and i started moaning. He sudthenly taken his hand out and turned away other side of myself. 
I am really hot now and i want more from the boy but I am his chachi i cant call him. After 5 mins he turned agin to me and staring at me for a while . He woke up and switche off the night lamp. I was confused . 
Ravi hand was in my toes and he is trying to lift my sarie up . His hands are in my thighs now . Oh my god I am wet now i said my husbands name and moaning. Ravi is little bolder now and laid down over me kissing my eyes, nose lips chin and neck. As i told u early i had healthy sex wit my husband . But dis one with ravi is doing to me is hectic as i I am enjoying ever bit of it.my pussy is wet i cant stop moaning and i murmered my hubby name ....
to make the boy comfortable my hands were in his back moving up and down. He is too fast to react for my move and started unbutton my jacket and bra and started licking my boobs and squeezing... I
 am moaning hard and whispering my husbands name... I need a good fuck nw and waiting to dis boy next move. Ravi gathered som courage and started to lick my thighs ..........
all of sudthen he tried to insert his finger beneath my panty.....it was very wet .... I dun know wat he felt he stared to lick my pussy by bringing my panties to my thigs... I showed him completly ..... 
He now tried to insert his tool which I am waiting for .... I helped him and his small cock enter sucessfully and then to my bad luck with 5-6 movements he shooted a little inside my pussy....
 And then soon went to his bed for sleep... Poor boy made me horny through out the night and after lot of fingering i went to real sleep.....

No comments:

Post a Comment