Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dear Anonymous....An Ode to my first piece of Hate E-mail

I had a good laugh at this, and instead of posting it in the original thread in which 'anonymous' sent it, I decided I would dedicate an entire entry to this piece of nonsensical rant so that it could be best showcased..... Mind you, I was on a job when I opened it and forgive me, but, I laughed so loud out of the blue, that the client wondered what was wrong. I will now post it in it's entirety here, verbatim (including spelling and grammar mistakes): 

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Out-take of the week....": 

Are you "wanna be" MUA, submitting to what you think you beleive you are a MUA when in fact you have no certfication or training. "Fashion Designer" turned Makeup Artist, LOL~how successful (oh gee who are you? Did I attend one of your Launch Parties? NOT!)was your pretend to be Designs? Umm,,did you even graduate High School? OMG You mut have a kit full of AVON! Yes I want you to do my makeup for my wedding! Next time you decide to rash someone think about KARMA~ 


I hope that you as my readers are having as good a laugh as I did...I've not the vaguest idea of what this person is babbling about, but, it's obvious that someone has done #2 in 'anonymous' ' Cheerios.... I would also love to give 'anonymous' the proper credit for its submission, so please, get at me so I can sign your name to this lovely piece of prose, if this was even intended for me.... Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment