Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Class is in session...

Rashida B. the eyebrow expert tells it perfectly, way better than I ever could on how we met. Rashida, in addition to being a super successful eyebrow guru with her own studio, runs a great blog that is required reading for those serious about getting into all facets of the beauty industry.

This week I was her featured artist and Image Maker over on her blog 'BeautySchooled'. She asked me some amazing and poignant interview questions to which I was candidly honest. If you want to know more about me, and about how I got my start, mosey on over there, have a look-see and read it, won't you??? I'd love to hear your thoughts.... 

And for more information on Rashida its fabulous author and her eyebrow studio 'The B Spot' in Chicago please visit her official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment