Saturday, October 24, 2009

Light, Pretty & Lush...

Lena is a Gypsy...done modern day, with some vintage inspired twists. Erin the stylist pulled a gorgeous Spring 2010 color palette comprised primarily of beiges, blush, nudes and grays mixed with some strategic metallics. Top it off with amazing shoes tons of accessories like headscarves and vintage inspired jewelry and then I finished it off with some succulent, uber feminine soft and pretty makeup...Even though a last minute curveball came our way (last minute model change and me hunting for parking for over an hour), it all came together perfectly!!!

Lena before the 'Gypsy Glam'


Lena after...(I kept it light and pretty and lush)

Anyone that knows me and is familiar with my work knows that I love skin. I had to go back to my roots on this one. The clothes, the mood, the location and the lighting were all the perfect backdrop for me to make the focus of this makeup the skin...

No comments:

Post a Comment