Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What I'm loving right now...

...is this moisturizer from Dermalogica. I carry a few different varieties & weights of moisturizer in my kit an all purpose one like Embryolisse is always good, but I like this lighter weight one for oilier skin types as well as for when I do grooming jobs or for when I want to prep the skin to have a matte finish:


I've always liked Dermalogica products because they are great for all skin types and they don't have a scent. I started off using their soothing eye makeup remover several seasons/years ago backstage and have been hooked ever since. I have no time to carry around and additional products to my kit if they don't work so therefore, I don't use anything that doesn't perform as they should. As a company, Dermalogica makes skin health the number 1 priority; the products do what they say they are going to do, no gimmicks, no fluff...The End...

No comments:

Post a Comment