Saturday, September 19, 2009

New York Fashion Week S/S '10: A Story in Several Parts

I don't work Fashion Weeks as much as I used to...I enjoy doing them, but, I often times book other work that can have scheduling conflicts, but I like going back to the Tents whenever I can, to get a glimpse, a feel and inspirations for the editorial seasons to come. I held initially for 16 shows this season in New York and confirmed 14 of those. But, anyone that has worked fashion week can tell you, its quite volatile as far as scheduling is concerned. Add to that that Mercury yet again, went into Retrograde (It feels like its lived there this entire year, but, thats another story...) some other scheduling conflicts and other last minute editorial shoots (December issues haven't all closed yet), and that number got reduced even further to about half. What is to follow is a light documentation of my time backstage this season, told in several parts...

No comments:

Post a Comment