Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Period, end of post...

Jade is gorgeous...PERIOD, end of post:


Jade M.
(agency polaroids courtesy of Elite Models UK, Paris)

No, I'm just kidding. Not about the gorgeous part but I wouldn't just end a post abruptly like that. Or, maybe I would but I'm just not going to end this post like that. She came here for a month from Paris and thankfully she was able to be snagged before show season starts. I've not shot fun fashion in a few months as more and more of my jobs coming in were beauty related so I was happy to be able to wet my makeup brushes on some fashion for a change...

Although she's a classic beauty when all dolled up, almost Old Hollywood in her looks, Jade was quite the whimsy when she wasn't onset; throwing peace signs, blowing kisses and the like...

A spritz, spritz of Elnett here and a peace sign there...

Pausing for a second before I get to makeup to share the fabulousness of this Christian Louboutin bootie (above)

Below are some behind the scenes that are a bit more makeup specific... The inspiration in the clothes was a bit 'Arts & Crafts' so I kept with a strong natural brow and soft shades on the eyes to contour. The hair is quite graphic on the finals and some shots even feature some ornate and avant garde hair accessories so pulling back on the makeup was a bit more necessary. She did get a chance to rock a lip though, and before too much fun was had, I switched it up and paled it back out...



At present, I am not able to share the rest of the story. You should know how it goes by now... You'll have to keep watch over on my website for them to pop-up...

No comments:

Post a Comment