Friday, June 25, 2010

Electric Pee Hole Play

So now we're all set on this peehole sounding thing and you've probably run out and bought a sounding rod to get started stretching your urethra. No? Well, you probably did watch the sounding rod video so the next step is to watch electro stimulation sounding.


The original video was removed so I have replaced it with the closest thing I could find. Okay, actually this isn't close at all, I just couldn't find anything even remotely similar. If you can find someone using an electro sounding method, please post a comment with a link; I will be eternally grateful.

So for now, our next pee hole play lesson is to use a marker.



This guy sounds like he's in severe amounts of pain. If you have to keep stopping and starting and making pained noises, I think it's your body telling you to quit fucking doing that pee hole play!

No comments:

Post a Comment