Friday, August 12, 2011

Keerthi Chechi



Hi readers, I am a regular reader of this site. I would like to narrate my own experience, which happened five years back. I was 18 years old and my best friend keerthi was also of my same age. We were neighbourers too, hence there was no objection from our parents too. One day after exams are over, we were planning to make a move to movie, but we could not go as it was raining heavily. We were chatting on net with other friends of ours. One of our neighbors was a keralite, staying with husband. as there was power cut, we informed our parents that we are going to our neighbor usha chechi’s house. The time was 9.00 AM. When we reached her house her husband was about to leave to office. He was speaking in Malayalam and we could not understand. We asked usha chechi whether we disturbed her, she said no, and was not looking happy and was in tense. We casually enquired the reason for her tense, she did not say a word, but started crying and said his husband is good for nothing, instead of marrying him, if she has married a girl, she might have been happy. We could not understand much, we started consoling her sitting beside. Suddenly we noticed that usha chechi was not wearing Bra and the three of the blouse buttons were not hooked, hence we were able to see her boobs clearly, we were feeling something uneasy, when we looked in deep cut we were able to see red marks on both boobs. Keerthi started rubbing her boobs and was asking usha chechi what happened, usha chechi informed us that her husband played with her boobs and kissed her and did not care for other things, as we are teens we understood nothing was done below, while we enquired why chechi said by the time she was aroused her husband pumped her for a minute or two and crashed on her and was ready to leave for office. That is the cause she said that she felt marrying a girl better than marrying a man. Keerthi was hearing and at the same time fondling chechi’s boobs and was getting aroused, I was also in the same position, in the mean time chechi came and forward and kissed me and hugged me. We were sitting on her bed, and keerthi was very busy in fondling chechi’s boobs and nipples. I don’t know what was happening to me, I started lifting chechis saree and chechi was busy in removing my shirt buttons, I was partly naked with by shirt buttons opened and my boobs were partially visible as I had slip beneath my shirt, chechi removed my slip and started kissing my nipple and chewing it, I found some juice started flowing in my pink panty, I could not hold myself and saw keerthi, she came and sat beside me and took another boob in hand and started playing with it. I could not hold for much time and started moving up and down and chechi started messaging my pussy and in no time I cummmmmmmmmmmmmed like anything, 
                                     

                        juices made my panty wet and juices started flowing up to my ass and in no time I collapsed on my friend keerthi, chechi left me and started removing my friend’s panty and took the total pussy in her mouth and started chewing and in a minute keerthi also cummed in the mouth of chechi and collapsed. Chechi went to kitchen and brought three cucumbers and gave to us. And asked us to rape her, We started removing all cloths on usha chechi’s body one by one, started from Blouse, Big balls got independence and were hanging like cucumbers, keerthi removed saree and petticoat, now usha chechi was free from all her dresses and was lying on bed naked. Her sweet pussy was cleanly shaved and juices were flowing drop by drop. I slowly rubbed chechi’s pussy and keerthi started kissing nipples and chewing the same.chechi was moving like a snake and was rubbing my thighs with one hand and fondling keerthi’s boobs with other hand. I slowly inserted one cucumber in chechi’s cunt and tried to push in, as the cucumber girth was more in diameter it could not go in, I slowly pushed the cucumber and started to push and pull in chechi’s cunt, keerthi came near me and took another cucumber which was small and tried to insert in chechi’s ass, chechi started to scream in pleasure and pain because of our activity, with the help of flowing juices, we were able to fuck our usha chechi in two holes. As one hole her mouth was vacant, so I placed my cunt on chechi’s face and she started to play with my clitoris and with the little hair available beneath. I was aroused once again and I started to fuck chechi with cucumber fastly, keerthi was struggling to fuck the ass of chechi, I dragged keerthi towards me and started to chew the keerthi’s pussy, all the three were busy in fondling. Bed room was filled with fucking aroma and hahahahahahahahahahaha noises. In the mean time chechi started to move her hips vigorously up and down, by seeing this we two reached orgasm level and all the three started moving hips fastly and cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddd like fountains. Still chechi’s ass was fucked by keerthi and chechi climaxed second time because of keerthi.

No comments:

Post a Comment