Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shaved Hair Fetish

I've talked about the hair fetish before, but I really just kind of avoided it after that point, because well, it's just not that extreme.

After some considerable thought, and after finding some more strange comments about the shaved fetish, I thought it did deserve another look. So enjoy!

We will start with the shaved face fetish and move on from there!




It looks like the ladies all get a great face massage and spa treatment to go along with their hair cut, but of course, there are those who didn't just get hair cuts, but full-on shavings, like this.



Poor girl looks like a sick, chemo patient now, but I guess that's what it takes to feed those shaved fetish people. They can't be satisfied with a pleasing face shaving.

But then there is the middle ground with this girl, whom I think still looks really retarded. Who shaves underneath their hair and nowhere else? I understand it can look hot on a guy, but it's always looked trailer trash on girls.



All of these are from a movie called "Hair Angel". I tried to find it for sale somewhere, you know, for those hair fetish lovers among us, but I couldn't find it.

Is it weird that I'm actually more weirded out by the fact that they just hack all the hair off and throw it away without donating it? Does it ruin it for a hair fetishist if they put it in a ponytail before cutting it and donate it? Seriously, it's such a fucking waste of hair!

Yes, these are the things I notice during fetish videos. I'm jaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment