Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Holidays, New Year et. al....

Happy Holiday Season to everyone and a Happy New Year!!!!!! In addition to spending the Holidays with family and friends, I submerged myself into the blogosphere and online research. (I also scored on some amazing pieces from Margiela and Veronique Branquinho but, I'm kind of getting off topic and ahead of myself...) I'm happy that 2009 is here and that it's almost the 5th of January for several reasons: not just because children go back to school and the NY sidewalks clear out a bit, but, I can get back down to business: meeting people and working....

I can't believe how quickly December came and went.!! (Actually, we can apply that to all of 2008. I swear, the older I get, the quicker the time goes.) I spent the time from November through years end tying up loose ends, purging clutter, doing last minute jobs, hitting the holiday soiree's, setting up last minute meetings and overall, prepping for the New Year.

While not so much a believer in resolutions, as I think everyday is a good opportunity to start over if need be, I definitely feel as if I've shown up in 2009 and I'm starting from a good place. I hope to blog more often and on more topics so that this stays interesting and I encourage crowd participation and I started by giving bellebellezza a bit of a face-lift. I hope you enjoy it, but most likely, it will forever evolve...Wishing you the best in the New Year....Oh, by the way, one of my resolutions is to try and cut back on my intake of Starbucks but, with deli coffee being so inconsistent, bordering on gross, I don't know how well I'm going to do on that one...

xx!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment