Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stumbling blocks...

..SO I stumbled upon these amazing blushes....I'm not really a person who constantly shops for makeup items for my kit at this point in my career, but, I do like making new discoveries, staying ahead of the product curve and discovering 'new' cosmetic finds...

Enter in: American Beauty

My first experience with American Beauty and FLIRT! was about 2 seasons ago backstage at the J-Lo Sweetface show. I walked out not only exhausted as it was my last show for the week but accompanying me was a fat goodie bag filled to the brim of their products. I was slightly impressed. Since then, in doing a bit more research on them, I've become more than slightly impressed. They only retail at Kohl's, and the pigment in some of the products, is pretty top notch. Long story short, after returning a set of cookware that I got as a gift, I mosey-d over to the cosmetics section (as I always do whenever there is anything remotely health and beauty related) , and stumbled upon a new kit item:
American Beauty Beloved Rose Powder Blush....


The abridged version:

WYSIWIG color(codespeak for what you see is what you get), highly pigmented, shades for all skin tones, finely milled and silky to the touch. It can definitely sit side by side with the pro brands in my kit and hold its own. This collection of shimmer blushes have the right amount of both pigment and sheen....

No comments:

Post a Comment