Sunday, January 4, 2009

Staying power re-defined....

I've been waiting several months to discuss this as I wanted to put it through my own trials. Jemma Kidd's I-Tech liquid eyeliner for Target is AMAZING!!!! (Not to be confused with her higher end that is sold exclusively in the states at Neiman's). The colors are intense and true, the brush is super tight and has just the right amount of bounce and it dries quickly (only those with adept hands need apply figuratively and literally). It also stays PUT once it dries, so again, make sure you have a crisp clean line with no mistakes as it's not coming off. It survived my 8 hours straight of dancing at a Body & Soul house music party looking just as fresh and pristine at the end, as it did when I applied it 11 hours before....Needless to say, this eyeliner has found its way into my kit, as well as into my personal makeup bag.

An eyeliner this heavy duty definitely requires a no joke remover. My recommendations would be: Shu Uemura cleansing oil (or any oil based cleanser), or, if you are the type of person who has to use an eye makeup remover, make it a dual phase like Bifacil from Lancome or Precision by Chanel 'cause makeup wipes, are not gonna cut it.

Jemma Kidd I-Tech Liquid Liner available at Target $18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment