Sunday, September 12, 2010

Max Azria Spring 2011


Yum, Yum & more Yum!!! From the makeup to the clothes. The makeup: Temptu's copper retouch highlighter shimmer on the eyes & cheek hollows to contour and pink pearl to highlight the face with a slight dash of coral/melon stain airbrushed onto the lip. Temptu Retouch foundation was used sparingly on the skin only where needed. I love the opportunity to give 'sheen' to a girl so the look that Lisa Butler created for this show was right up my alley.

Makeup by Lisa Butler for Temptu


Daria 
...and Melanie...

Hair was again highly textured (appearing wet this time) and pulled back into a deliberately disheveled knot/bun...




Fei Fei came from DKNY sporting these nails...I thought they were beyond cool. Especially against her cobalt blue Chanel bag. The look for the Max Azria show was a nude manicure so I snapped a quick pick before the OPI nail team converged to change her nails over.

The clothes were also yummy. I always admire white and the people who can wear it effortlessly in the warmer Spring/ Summer months and have yet to find a way to do so for myself as I feel I look like an Ice Cream man. This collection however had me rethinking my phobia. I loved nearly all of the pieces in this collection; the shapes, structure and the deliberate back cutouts.




Daria liked her outfit (below)...and so did I. We had a discussion about it while I was doing her makeup...


By now you should be semi-familiar with my fashion week posts. In addition to the clothes and the makeup the backstage scene is so spontaneous and full of once in a lifetime moments. If I have time, I like to take a few captures:









No comments:

Post a Comment