Sunday, September 12, 2010

Derek Lam Spring 2011

I was back with Tom Pechaux for another season and round of shows and kicked it off with on Derek Lam. 


  Holy Shwag Bag!!!

I was greeted first by a bag of goodies from Estee Lauder (which was great as I was running low on several items like their foundations and their Sumptuous mascara that I feel in love with and have had a love affair with ever since last seasons round of shows)...and then by Tom :)


The model board...


The hair look for the show...
(one of the first where I've seen the hair down, but still with texture blown into it...)





Tom demo-ing the look for the show...

He created a fun look with red eyeliner and a highlight of white shadow on the inner eye in the shape of a triangle that made everything pop. I love to do a nude lip and thankfully, thats how he finished off the look courtesy of a yummy shade by Estee Lauder called Vanilla Truffle (yet to be released to the masses). Brows were brushed into their natural positions.


                   

A close up of  my final show makeup on Behati 

No comments:

Post a Comment