Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hiatus for History

Hey guys! So sorry that I have been out of touch the last 2 weeks. I had long standing plans to go down to DC for President Elect, now, President Barack Obama's Inauguration. I left an entire week before to avoid the incoming crowds as much as possible....hence, I wasn't able to blog and I let Beauty Beauty fall by the beauty roadside for a minute...Without getting into specifics, DC was an amazing experience; one truly had to be there to experience the energy firsthand and I am glad that I was one of the 2 million plus people that were...Just as President Obama is off to tackle the mess of the presidency that he inherited, I will be back to tackle updating this blog with some new posts, VERY SOON!!! Thanks for understanding...and stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment